Well, if anyone's looking for mentoring in "How to get made redundant while on maternity leave" or some lessons in "Commuting to work 3 hours every day for 6 years and hating every minute of it", then I suppose I'm your woman.
Mind you, if its tips on how to win friends and influence people you are after, you need look no further than my patented conference networking technique. The technique involves;
1. Getting paraletic at a conference dinner
2. Spraining your ankle on the dancefloor, followed by
3. Lurching into to bed at 4am
4. Getting up again at 6am to meet the bus that is waiting to take everyone on a whole day wine tour
5. Sitting up the back of the bus, slumped in a corner with a plastic bag of ice on your ankle
5. And finally, actually DOING the wine tour without vomiting.
This, I am definitely an expert in and am only too happy to assist. I'm sure you will agree that certainly did demonstrate some fairly legendary stamina, so perhaps that is why I'm being asked. Yes, it makes sense now! Watch and learn, grasshoppers!
|Mentoring it the hell up, island style.|
|Sharing my knowledge.|
|Taking one for the team like a good mentor should|
|Mentoring like a boss.|
|Giving back to my profession.|
|Just doing some mentoring.|
|Anything for education.|
|Sacrificing myself on the alter of mentorship.|
|This is how it's done kids!|
|Mentoring - you're doing it wrong!|
|Getting my mentor on at my connubials.|